International shipping requires transloading, which can introduce a higher risk of damage, delays, and inefficiencies.
At Excargo, we protect against those risks by
- Re-engineering/configuring your supply chain to save time and money
- Providing 24-hour security for all our facilities
- Transferring from ocean containers to over-the-road trucks
- Saving ocean freight charges by maximizing cargo weight
- Inspecting cargo for damages or irregularities before delivering to a customer
- Protecting cargo by using air-ride trailers rather than standard marine containers
Smart Dock Services
Excargo’s smart warehouse services can save money and preserve efficiency. Transloading, cross docking and reconfiguring loads saves money and preserves efficiency by helping customers reduce inland transportation costs, including fuel surcharges and amount of fuel consumed.
Our full cross dock services mean that customers can build us into their supply chain and have their cargo delivered from anywhere and put into containers at the Excargo site. Services include:
- Floor loading
- Freight palletization
- Reconfiguring loads
- Short-term storage
- Container stripping and loading
- Slip sheeting
- Block & bracing
- Flat bed loading
- Secure container storage
Excargo Services is a transportation logistics company that provides expert intermodal, drayage, transloading and warehouse solutions for major importers and exporters to and from the Port of Houston and area rail terminals in Texas and the bordering states.
5330 Gulf Freeway, Houston, TX 77023