Safety is Our Business
We’re not a one-shot, hotshot wonder. We specialize in safety solutions.
As COVID-19 continues to impact the global community, we want to update you on the steps we have taken to ensure business continuity for our customers.
Based on guidance from the World Health Organization and Center for Disease Control, we have updated our business plan with specific steps to account for COVID-19.
- Supply frontline team with protective gear, masks, sanitation supplies, food, and drinks
- Upgraded space to embrace all non-touch, distance applications: automatic light sensors, blacklight germ killers in the HVAC, automatic door opening or foot openers, sanitation solutions, no-touch interfaces, distanced workstations, and staff health screenings.
It goes without saying that, in the current environment, the health and safety of our team, customers, and community are priorities. We are committed to maintaining our business operations and ensuring our customers continue to receive the highest quality service without disruption.
That means day in and day out safe, consistent practices that keep our equipment and drivers at the ready and on the road. It’s not flashy, but it’s what we do. Safety is everyone’s job, from top to bottom.
Our ongoing safety program IS our standard operating procedure. It’s part of everything we do, and it shows. Our Department of Transportation safety rating is the highest in the industry. We continually audit and train. We strive for 100% every day. It’s our culture.
Whether it’s random or routine truck inspections, onboard inward and outward-facing cameras, daily safety briefings, rigorous driver selection processes, or active rewards and recognition, we want safety to be alive at Excargo!
Safety is Good Business
Our corporate safety policy is as follows:
- Safety is our paramount commitment at all times.
- Safety is everyone’s responsibility.
- Safety shall take precedence over experience.
- We fully endorse and comply with all Federal, State, and City safety regulations and ordinances.
- We will make every effort to avoid accidents.
Excargo Services is a transportation logistics company that provides expert intermodal, drayage, transloading and warehouse solutions for major importers and exporters to and from the Port of Houston and area rail terminals in Texas and the bordering states.
4300 Malone Dr Suite 100, Pasadena, TX 77507