Safety is Our business
We’re not a one shot, hot shot wonder. We specialize in safe solutions. That means day in and day out safe, consistent practices that keep our equipment and drivers at the ready and on the road. It’s not flashy, but it’s what we do. Safety is everyone’s job, from top to bottom.
Our ongoing safety program IS our standard operating procedure. It’s part of everything we do, and it shows. Our Department of Transportation safety rating is the highest in the industry. We continually audit and train. We strive for 100% every day. It’s our culture.
Whether it’s random or routine truck inspections, onboard inward and outward facing cameras, daily safety briefings, rigorous driver selection processes, or active rewards and recognition, we want safety to be alive at Excargo!
Safety is Good Business
Accidents and unsafe practices result in needless and costly damages, suffering, injury, litigation, and wasted resources.
Our corporate safety policy is as follows:
- Safety is our paramount commitment at all times.
- Safety is everyone’s responsibility.
- Safety shall take precedence over expedience.
- We fully endorse and comply with all Federal, State, and City safety regulations and ordinances.
- We will make every effort to avoid accidents.