At Excargo, we work hard for each other. That means we make sure our drivers get the support they need to get ahead. As one of the Houston area’s most stable transportation companies, we’re growing everyday thanks to years of experience and reliability. Our drivers are our partners. Whether you’re a new owner operator, or have many/multiple years of experience, you’ll find a team dedicated to your business at Excargo.
Local and long haul semi-trucks needed immediately!
If you are a service-minded professional, please follow these instructions:
Review the Truck Driver Qualification Criteria below to make sure you are eligible to drive for Excargo
- Fill out and submit the online form below; Someone will contact you, OR
- Call 832-487-1163
Driver Qualification Criteria:
- An individual must meet the minimum standards below to be considered eligible to lease on to Excargo:
- Must be at least 23 years old
- Must agree to have their backgrounds checked (criminal and civil)
- Must have at least three years verifiable commercial vehicle driving experience. Intermodal driving experience is preferred.
- Must possess a current Class A Commercial Driver’s License
- Current Driver TWIC
- Valid Social Security Card
- Must have not have had license suspensions, revocations in the past 10 years if 40 or under years old or in the past 15 years if over 40 years old.
- Must not have more than two moving violations in the past three years and must provide police reports on any crashes.
- Must have no more than one (1) DOT recordable crash in preceding three years.
- Must have written and spoken command of all safety regulations in English, in accordance with DOT law and corporate policy
- Must participate in DOT-required alcohol and drug testing program.
- Preferred tractor less than 10 years old
- Must not have any of the following on their record: